High School Graduation Schedule for 2017
Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Montgomery High School – 6:30pm
Friday, May 26, 2017
- College Station High School – 4:00pm
- A&M Consolidated High School – 7:00pm
Saturday, May 27, 2017
- Bryan High School – 9:00am
- Rudder High School – 12:00pm
- Magnolia High School – 3:00pm
- Magnolia West High School – 6:00pm
Friday, June 2, 2017
- Tomball High School – 10:00am
- Tomball Memorial High School – 1:00pm
Please note the following rules and regulations:
- No outside food and beverages permitted. No concessions are available at this event
- No alcohol, tobacco products, or electronic/vapor cigarettes. A designated smoking section is available outside across from section 118
- No weapons of any kind (knives, guns*, chains, etc.)
- No unauthorized banners, signs, or flags
- No balloons, noise makers, air horns, laser pointers, or fireworks
- No roller blades or skate shoes
- No animals other than service animals
- No tripods
- No strollers
*Reed arena is a concealed handgun license (CHL) exclusionary zone (guns free zone) for athletic and other designated events. Concealed carry is also prohibited at events and in arena facilities at which alcohol is sold or served. Guests may contact the arena management office at 979-862-7330 for information pertaining to which events do and do not permit licensed carry of concealed handguns, pursuant to SB 11, the Campus Carry law effective August 1, 2016. Open carry of handguns is prohibited at all times.
- First come first serve seating at Reed Arena.
- Reserving rows for other guests in your party is not permitted.
- Complete parties have priority seating over incomplete parties.
- For High School Graduations, it is recommended that you arrive up to an hour early to ensure seating together for larger groups.